Screens are simulated and subject to change.
Norton Mobile Security for iOS
Do you need security and virus protection for iOS?
Yes! If you log into email or use public Wi-Fi, online threats may get into your iPhone® or iPad®.
Your iPhone and iPad carry a lot of information and may be at risk. Norton Mobile Security has an all-new iOS app for its subscribers which helps deliver powerful, effective protection for your device and personal information against cyber threats and online scams.
If you have a current Norton Mobile Security subscription, download and activate Norton Mobile Security for iOS using your Norton Account from the App Store, now.*
1 year of protection for 1 mobile device
See subscription details below.*
Your purchase of Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton 360 Premium also includes Norton Mobile Security. Get its features and additional protection for your devices, online privacy and personal information, all in a single solution.
uses advanced scanning to help detect and notify you about unsecure Wi-Fi networks, and those under attack by cybercriminals eavesdropping on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information from the web sites you visit, accessing other devices on your network, infecting your device with malware, or using your internet connection to perform illegal activities.
helps detect and safeguard you from navigation to fraudulent and malicious websites when using your preferred browser, app, SMS, MMS, Email, and social networking sites.
lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device against cybercriminals that could take control of it or steal your personal information.
Help keep your iPhone and iPad secure from viruses, malware, phishing and more by knowing answers to 3 simple questions.
Can iPhones get viruses?
Yes. Your iOS device can fall prey to virus and malware attacks. Norton Mobile Security for iOS can help protect against the various ways these attacks can get into your devices, such as Wi-Fi man-in-the-middle attacks, malicious websites, and operating system exploits.
Are there email scams for iPhone users?
Yes. Your iPhone may fall victim to phishing or virus scams just like any other device. This is where you are asked to click on a link for various reasons and end up providing your personal information (like user names and passwords to your accounts) and inviting this way viruses and malware. This may occur through email or text messages.
Are there risks with an outdated operating system?
Yes. An outdated operating system can create vulnerabilities and opportunities for cybercriminals. By notifying you of the latest security patches and iOS updates, Norton Mobile Security iOS helps you keep your operating system up to date – one of the best ways to stay secure from old vulnerabilities and exploits.
Protection you can trust.
Norton Mobile Security for iOS is a living intelligence engine powered by advanced technology. This includes integrated technology which employs predictive online threat techniques. Our engineering team is constantly striving to bring our valued customers additional device, network and information protection in this increasingly unsafe cyber world.
iOS Operating Systems
iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Free Trial: payment method required if signing up for a free trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Special offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews each month or each year after the initial term, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. For annual subscriptions, they are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal or free trial with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For free trial with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
The Norton brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.